System Requirements & Compatibility
- Operating System: macOS 10.13 and later
- Minimum Requirements: Intel/Apple Silicon Mac with 8 GB RAM, HDD, 512 MB VRAM
- Recommended Requirements: Intel/Apple Silicon Mac with 16 GB RAM, SSD, 1 GB VRAM
ADR Master version 2.3 or later is required to run natively on the M1 platform. Versions prior to this used a Rosetta 2 translation layer to run “non-native” (Intel) apps on the M1 platform.
Video output devices by:
- Blackmagic Design (DeckLink, UltraStudio & Intensity ranges)
- AJA (KONA, Io & T-TAP ranges)
The new Io X3 is currently not yet supported- but will be with a future update)
- Avid® (Artist I/O DNx range)
ADR Master supports a wide range of video containers, codecs, frame rates & resolutions.
ADR Master can playback videos in sync with most DAWs that support MTC & MMC, including:
- Avid® Pro Tools & Avid® Pro Tools | Ultimate™
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Steinberg Cubase
- Apple Logic Pro X
- Presonus Studio One
- Ableton Live!
- Bitwig Studio
- MOTU Digital Performer
Pro Tools® & Satellite Link Requirements
ADR Master now integrates seamlessly into Pro Tools® through Avid’s Satellite Link protocol. Two configurations are supported: ADR Master on the same computer also running Pro Tools and ADR Master running on another computer on the same network.
It is currently not possible to connect to Pro Tools on the same computer & to other ADR Master Satellites at the same time.
To use ADR Master in a larger satellite network with up to 12 participants, at least one Pro Tools | Ultimate™ system with SYNC HD™ or Pro Tools | Sync X is required.
HDX or HD Native hardware are not strictly required when using only one Pro Tools system with ADR Master. This requires at least Pro Tools 2020.12 Ultimate.