Video Slave 3.4 released
We have just released Video Slave 3.4 containing many improvements as well as bug fixes. This new version is a recommended update and is free for all Video Slave users. Please use the "Check for updates" functionality directly from the Video Slave menu or download the file directly from www.video-slave.com.
All Changes in Video Slave 3.4
- Improved genlocking algorithm
- Standalone playback is now aligned to the frame edge of the first AJA/Blackmagic device
- Improved CSV file importer
- Improved event list editing with multiple selection
- Added new streamer duration: 1 sec
- Pre/post roll switching behavior is now settable per mode (rehearse/record/review).
- Removed “No rec tracks selected warning”. If no rec tracks are selected, VS now assumes that the record tracks are defined in Pro Tools. VS will set the record track name if desired before recording is started (other matrix switching for record tracks is not applied). Now users can choose if they want to define the record tracks in Video Slave or in Pro Tools.
- Added preference to mute record tracks or leave them untouched if they’re not recording
- Pro Tools VCA Master faders are now ignored when using the ADR features to get the correct behavior
- Fixed a bug causing a stall on some users' systems
- Video Slave now recognizes DS ADR exported CSV files and parses the Marker field
- Fixed a bug where VS didn’t apply the correct output routing if channels within multitrack busses are re-assigned
- Fixed a bug where VS didn’t apply the selected default duration and preroll length when importing cues.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements