We just released Video Slave 3.1 including bug fixes and improvements as well as new features.
This is a recommended update for all Video Slave 3 users and is free for all Video Slave subscribers as well as for Video Slave 3 license owners.
Please use the "Check for updates" functionality directly from the Video Slave menu or download the file directly from www.video-slave.com.
Here's a detailed list of the changes:
Here's a list:
- Added "Go To Event" search field (Shortcut: Cmd+G)
- Audio regions can now be positioned by either dragging them around or double-clicking them and defining a TC start/end.
- Added actor overlay option as part of the character overlay
- Added open-ended record mode preference. You can now choose between single cue recording and open-ended record mode. The black screen before (if applicable) will only show for the first cue when starting playback.
- Added support for DAW audio tracks multiple edit
- Events can now be joined/merged
- Event filters now work across movies
- Improved Blackmagic/AJA startup performance
- Events can now be exported for all movies in the playlist at once
- Revised import events window with more control regarding which movie events are to be assigned to
- Updated FFmpeg framework to fix existing issues with DNxHD and to enable DNxHR
- Fixed an issue causing high CPU load when using DNxHD clips (and possibly also others)
- Video Slave sets cues to "Done" when they are first recorded
- You can now sort by the "Done" column in the event list to quickly find remaining cues
- Print layouts now also contain movie name
- You can now print or create CSV exports of several movies at once
- Text in the list window table view no longer turns black when the list window is not the frontmost window
- "Engineer" is now replaced with "Sound Supervisor" on printouts
- Fixed a crash when saving a playlist with empty versions
- Fixed crashes when exporting movies with external audio files
- The timecode overlay now uses a semicolon for dropframe TC
- Many minor fixes and improvements